Muscle Maximizer – What It Is and How It Works
What is Muscle Maximizer?
Anyone looking for the best muscle building program out there has heard of Kyle Leon’s Muscle Maximizer. The Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer is a downloadable program that creates a custom nutrition guide and workout guide that is specific to a person’s age, body type, gender, and more.
Since everyone is different it is only logical to say everyone has different nutritional needs and should approach how they exercise differently. Unfortunately, doing the research for your body type, age, and gender could take years, especially when you consider your current state of health and schedule.
The Muscle Maximizer takes all the guess-work out for you. All you have to do is fill out a basic bio of your statistics and it will automatically create a nutrition guide, meal plan, workout routine, and target goals for you.
What’s in the Program?
The downloadable program contains the following:
- The Muscle Maximizer Program – this is compatible with Windows, Mac, and virtually any smart phone and tablet in the market. It uses an easy to use spreadsheet system that lets you type in your statistics and then it reads out detailed nutrition goals, daily diet menus, and workout routines.
- Somanabolic Weight Training – this is a bonus content e-book that details different weight training programs for different body types. It functions as a supplement to the weight training goals given by the Muscle Maximizer program.
- Somanabolic Supplementation – this is another bonus content e-book and this one focuses on supplements. It tells you which ones work, which ones don’t, and how you should use them in conjunction with your diet and workout plan.
- 7 Days Out – this is another bonus content e-book and this last one focuses on understanding water weight, what it is, and how to lose it.
Pros and Cons
Pros of Muscle Maximizer:
- Easy to use – you’ll never have to research again. Just fill in the blanks and you’ll instantly have a list of exercises, weight training routines, meals of the day, and target nutrition goals to achieve.
- Customized for your body – the program spits out these plans and goals specifically for your body type. The diet and exercises it gives you will not be the same with a different person, meaning it caters specifically to your body’s needs.
- Videos – there are many video demonstrations that show you everything you need to do, from how the exercises are done to explanations regarding your diet.
- Wide range menu – there are over 1,400 food items in the menu plan so you can expect a variety of diet options. You’ll never find yourself eating the same bowl of veggies every single day as you follow the Muscle Maximizer program.
- Affordable – it comes for less than $50 and it also comes with a money-back guarantee. There are several bonus content items added in as well.
Cons of Muscle Maximizer:
- Only available online – you won’t find this program at any gym or mall. If you want to buy it and start building muscles you need to download it online.
Is It Worth It?
Unless you want to waste three years doing the same routines that give you little to no results then there is no reason to not give Muscle Maximizer a try. It is easy to use, affordable, and it caters specifically to your individual build.